Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Movies This Summer
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 | 11:23 PM | 4 comments

Since school's coming to make our lives miserable :))), I think it's time to post here all the movies that we watched this summer, I mean not all the movies but all those unforgettable. (not in order)  

1. Alice In Wonderland- 19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.

-downloaded via The Pirate Bay and we're thinking about buying it's original vcd since we loved it so much :))).  

2. Bride Wars- Two best friends become rivals when they schedule their respective weddings on the same day.

 -this movie is really touching. Even kids can watch it actually.

3. If Only- It takes a tragedy to teach the young businessman Ian to put love ahead of work and open up to his musician girlfriend Samantha.

-Best drama movie so far. OMG, Titanic has been beaten lol. Everytime I watch Titanic I always cry or my heart hurts but this movie? Definitely! Even reminiscing its story makes me cry :(((( like now, hahahaha. I was actually crying while watching the entire movie or 3.99/4 of the movie XDDDD.  

4. I Give My First Love To You- As a child Takuma is diagnosed with a heart condition that requires care from a cardiologist. He soon becomes friends with his doctors young daughter Mayu while being treated at the hospital. One day Mayu overhears her father saying that Takumas condition is serious enough that he most likely wont live beyond the age of 20. Takuma isn't aware of this himself, however, so at 8-years-old he makes a promise to marry Mayu when they turn 20. Later in life, Takuma becomes aware that he wont be able to keep this promise and he begins distancing himself from Mayu in hopes of protecting her.

-korean/japanese movie? hehe. I don't know. It's referred to my by my friend.  

5. Marley and Me- A family learns important life lessons from their adorable, but naughty and neurotic dog.

-very very very touching if you are a dog lover.  

6. Miss Congeniality 2- After Cheryl Frasier and Stan Fields are kidnapped, Gracie goes undercover in Las Vegas to find them.

-just watched it yesterday night, very funny movie.

7. College Roadtrip- When an overachieving high school student decides to travel around the country to choose the perfect college, her overprotective cop father also decides to accompany her in order to keep her on the straight and narrow.

-parents especially daddys and their children should watch this together.  

8. Bordertown- A journalist investigates a series of murders near American-owned factories on the border of Juarez and El Paso.

-geez. this movie almost made me sick... very thrilling.

 So... I can't remember other movies, maybe I forgot some movies that I loved, lots and lots. Blame it on TPB. JK! How about you? How'd you spent your summertime?

Labels: ,


Anonymous Veron said on May 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM  

You've watched a lot of movies. :D Haha. If Only is indeed very touching. :)


Anonymous Donna said on May 13, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

I've already watched if only and it made me cry. It was really touching.


Blogger Yen said on May 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

hi aian, haha, your not a movie addict aren't you? I love titanic. And your description the movie if only makes me want to download that now.:)


Anonymous Phyllz said on May 14, 2012 at 3:03 AM  

I give my first love to you is a Japanese movie. I so love this movie. Well, first it was based on a manga, then they turned it into a movie. The story is just heart-wrenching.

Post a Comment