Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Almost 16k Reads
Tuesday, May 1, 2012 | 10:03 PM | 5 comments

By the way... thanks to those who commented on my It Will Rain Cover pleasure... :)


Hi guys, do you remember my other post about my story 'Buntis Ako... Sino Ang Ina?' I told you that it has 800+ reads and 20+ votes, by that time I can't explain how much happiness I feel. But months later, it has 15,780 reads, 402 votes and 240 comments already! I can't believe that that story could be that far... I know that it's not like other stories that can reach 1 million reads, but words can't explain how I feel about those who believe me, I love how they comment on it, even 'hahahahahahahaha' makes my heart joyful. There are some who's kidding about me just clicking my story's link again and again and again just to reach hits that I'm getting now... though it's just a joke, it hurts :((


anyway, I have a new story entitled 'My Ex Is Bossy'. It's about a girl's ex boyfriend who turned into his super masungit boss. Basta, just read it :))))

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Veron said on May 5, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Wow. Congratulations. :) I haven't read it yet but I will. :) Also, your new story sounds interesting + Diana and Chace <3. :)


Blogger Jhanz said on May 6, 2012 at 3:14 AM  

Wow congrats on that! :) Sana ako din madaming magbasa kung magsusulat ako. Hahaha. :)

Good day!


Anonymous abby said on May 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

omg congratulations! judging by the number of your readers i could see you're a very talented writer <3 my friends are so crazy with wattpad too and i might as well recommend your stories to them ^_^ have a nice day!

xoxo, abby


Blogger Yen said on May 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM  

Hi Aian,your article made me think how most of us love showbiz. And how love to read the life of others. ^^ the fact that you reach a thousand clicks just show how interesting you are and your work .

By the way thank you for dropping by. Added you now in my blogroll, hope you can add mine here.cheers!


Anonymous Elilea said on May 7, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

That's awesome! I remember the times when I write fiction stories then a friend will read and comment about it. HAHA!

Post a Comment