Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Remy :)
Thursday, March 29, 2012 | 12:50 AM | 3 comments

Hi guys... do me a favor please, if you just like to click the "LIKE" button on my page. much love :* http://www.facebook.com/aianananalalala.xo

Few days to go before summer vacation :). I'm not so happy for it. For me, last Tuesday is the hell-est day since I've been into college, we had 3 defenses on our 3 different major subjects. And sadly, because of a lot of them, I can't say it was a success -.-, and we're not yet done with our final exams. Please pray for my grades and professors :D.

Anyway, i don't want to state my existing burdens here. I want to share my happiness during pain.

My high school classmate asked me last month if I can join his play for his project, he's a Theater Arts student. I never had a second thought and I just said yes though I'm a bit busy, well, I really thought there will be no additional projectsssss.

Jesher(my classmate) is the director and he gave me the role of Remy, that's why it's now close to my heart. The story is "Ang Huling Kahilingan". It is about the prostitutes who pretend to be good girls in front of their friend's mom. Their friend died on an accident and her last wish is for her mom not to know what she really is in the city and I'm one of the prostitutes :)).

We presented last Monday in their studio, it's so nice there, I've never seen it before, I never thought it exists lol. There are some funny epic fails that just made our play entertaining instead of yea... fail. It's just so sad that nobody took the moment :(, i didn't bring the camera.

Anyway, I'm happy with this because at least, I felt being a theater arts student which I really want to be. Yeah! I want to be a theater actress, it's my passion to sing and act.

Labels: ,


Blogger anney said on March 29, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

Just follow your heart and you will never go wrong. Pagpatuloy mo lang kung ano yung passion mo. Thanks for the visit!


Anonymous mayee said on April 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM  

wow. i bet the story is good. What ever you want, you have to fight for it. Risky but you'll never know! ;p


Anonymous Jerminix said on April 3, 2012 at 12:24 PM  

That is college life, just don't forget to enjoy every minute of it while following you ambitions. :D

Post a Comment