Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Teen No More
Sunday, October 12, 2014 | 9:34 PM | 7 comments

Me and my birthday cake

Just had my 20th birthday last October 2, 2014. Can't believe I'm already Twenteen-year-old. I am so grateful to people who've been there for me ever since. People greeted me on my facebook wall. My best friends greeted  me by their best effort and my family love me best. I love you.

Labels: ,


Anonymous Xian said on October 13, 2014 at 5:28 AM  

Belated Happy Birthdaaaayyyy!!! 8D
Yep,... not too late XDDD


Blogger Unknown said on October 28, 2014 at 9:14 AM  

Hope you had a great day! :)

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com


Blogger Arvin U. de la Peña said on November 11, 2014 at 3:21 PM  

Marami naman siguro nagkakagusto sa iyo. baka nahihiya lang kasi maganda ka....


Blogger Gracie said on November 17, 2014 at 5:30 AM  

Belated happy birthday! Sarap ng keyk, may tira pa??? hehe

Btw, salamat at nagawi ka sa blogsite ko, at natrace ko din tong blog mo, masaya makabisita at makabasa ulit ng ibang kwento... new follower at reader mo nako :)


Blogger Unknown said on November 23, 2014 at 8:15 AM  

ang haba ng nakasulat! hahaha. happy birthday naman jan!


Blogger Divya Maben said on November 24, 2014 at 9:16 PM  

Hope you had a great day! and the cake looks delicious!


Blogger Hi! I am LiLi! said on December 6, 2014 at 12:37 AM  

Belated happy birthday.

The cake looks delish, and it's beautiful. Yes, really! You'll know what I mean if you see the cake I bought in California last year. It's here --> http://lildivine.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-cake.html

Post a Comment