Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
#KylaChallenge
Monday, August 25, 2014 | 5:12 PM | 1 comments

Hi! I want you to know that I'm still alive guys :3. I've been very busy these past few months since I got my job. Today's holiday so I thought this is a great day to write a blog post. I was thinking earlier what to post and I've decided to share this #KylaChallenge that was started by DK Tijam of Soundcloud Philippines.

What he did was he challenged some of #scphils members to post videos of them singing any Kyla song. This is DK's way to support OPM and Kyla. And... I got nominated by Neil Guiang.


I was about to sleep. Sorry for my face.

I would like to share some #KylaChallenge entries.






Follow Kai on Soundcloud


Follow Kim on Soundcloud


Follow Bok on Soundcloud


Follow Nephi on Soundcloud


Follow Joe on Soundcloud

So... above videos are some of the entries. You should check out #KylaChallenge on facebook and instagram to watch more!! There are really great entries, there so plenty of them I can't be able to post all here. Enjoy watching guys! Kudos to DK Tijam for starting this.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous Xian said on September 16, 2014 at 4:50 AM  

Hi Aian! :D
It's been a while :)
That's a nice challenge but if ever I get tagged, I'm not going to do it XD Ahahahaha! *shy-type eh* XD LOLZ!

Post a Comment