Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Working... Really Soon :)
Thursday, May 8, 2014 | 10:51 PM | 13 comments


I can't believe that I am employed now. All of my doubts in myself were gone after I heard the HR interviewer say "be back at 1:00 PM for you job offer". Thank God 'cause I'll be able to help my family now.

BTW. Is it possible to fall in love with someone you haven't even met or only met once? You only talk through fb chats/skype.

Labels: , ,


Blogger noone said on May 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM  

congrats on being employed!! that is exciting :) bringing in the dough for the family!


Blogger Joy said on May 9, 2014 at 2:15 AM  

Congratulation with your job! Good luck with your love life to be:)


Blogger fiel-kun said on May 9, 2014 at 10:13 AM  

wow, congrats Aian *hugs*


Anonymous Nortehanon said on May 9, 2014 at 7:19 PM  

Congratulations on your new job! And I'm wishing you all the best of luck.

As to your question, yes, it is possible, believe me ;-) But, of course, it goes without saying na tulad din naman ng ibang "potential" na pagkakaroon ng relationship, it pays to be cautious din naman. Get to know the person well. Good luck sa lovelife ;-)


Blogger miasmode said on May 9, 2014 at 10:56 PM  

Congrats so much on your new job!! I'm so happy for you and wish you lots of success!!

xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com


Blogger Unknown said on May 10, 2014 at 1:53 AM  

congrats sis! <3 keep it up! :) wish you all the best <3 :D


Blogger JoboFlores said on May 10, 2014 at 2:32 PM  

naku pandagdag national budget din ang tax contribution mo!!! congrats!


Blogger Kylie R. said on May 10, 2014 at 6:03 PM  

Congrats on getting a job! So excited for you :)

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com


Anonymous Phyllz said on May 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM  

Congrats on the new job sis! Ayan! Employed kana hehe there will be hardships throughout your work, but it may come to pass.. believe in yourself lang hehe

And also.. IT IS possible, kahit once lang kayo nag meet, as long as there's constant communication, feeling will develop eventually :)

MSG me on fb sis! Share naman jan~ hehe I've been dying to hear some love stories! hehe <3


Blogger Czarina Mae said on May 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM  

Congrats on the job and all the best to you! :D

I guess nothing is impossible? Haha. I think as long as meron kayo common interests or similar passions then may possibility na mag develop yung feelings for each other :)


Anonymous Yani Bonifacio said on May 13, 2014 at 6:03 PM  

congratulations! with your question, uhm kung hinde pa kayo nagmemeet, i don't think so? well this is just my opinion. For me you might like him because maybe you share the same interest or he's so funny and nice but not to the point of actually loving him. Like I don't even know kung totoo bang tao yung kinakausap ko or kung yun ba yung totoo niyang ugali or kung ganun pa din siya in person. :))

http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com


Blogger Hannan said on May 20, 2014 at 4:37 PM  

Congrats sissy! Goodluck. ;))


Anonymous KATE said on June 10, 2014 at 11:37 PM  

Congratulations Aian!!! And to answer your question, yes, I swear! I've been there. ;)

Post a Comment