Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Jun Ji-Hyun
Wednesday, May 14, 2014 | 2:01 AM | 12 comments

(Jun Ji-Hyun)

I am really hooked now with My Love From The Star which airs in GMA-7 everyday in a not-so-perfect timeslot reason why I already missed lots of episodes so I borrowed my auntie's dvd.

Last Sunday I was about to start watching it but I've decided to watch My Sassy Girl instead(to get to know Jun Ji-Hyun more)... for the first time and after watching it I felt so regretful that I didn't watch it in the previous years. It was awesome! Made me laugh bigtime and cry for real! For those who haven't watched it yet(yes, I believe I was not the last one) search for it on youtube now! Uhm, I mean later 'cause you have to finish reading my blog post first... come'on! lol.


I was really thinking about watching Windstruck after MSG but I finished it past 3AM and I remember that there's this someone who might come over to our house(he did) so I've decided to just sleep. Then just a while ago I finished watching it. Damn, sometimes it feels really good crying. I've been struggling to cry since yesterday... I wanted to cry my heart out for some reasons but I couldn't, I was feeling weak, there was this heavy thing inside my heart and I was not in the mood to do anything so I really forced myself and opened my laptop to watch Windstruck because some of my friends have been telling me that it's a movie that will make you really cry. It made me cry and it felt good. Plus the leading man is so gorgeous. And Jun Ji-Hyun? One of my faves now!!!

I can't wait to watch My Love From The Star. I have an idea about the ending because I've met some people who kept on spoiling it, not to me directly but for example they were just talking about it loudly, amazing! What really got me  hooked to this series is Jun Ji-Hyun superb acting! She's really really funny and I sometimes imitate her.. in our house of course. People will think I am crazy when I imitate her in public... but you know what? I think it'll be fun! Nah kidding :). 

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Blogger Joy said on May 14, 2014 at 3:06 AM  

Napanood ko na rin sassy girl at na in love din sko sa film. About the others, search ko na sa YouTube:)


Blogger Lyna Ismail said on May 14, 2014 at 1:02 PM  

You should watch My Love From The Star ASAP! Its just so appealing. I just cant get enough watching it. HEEEE <3 <3


Blogger Kylie R. said on May 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM  

I'm watching My Love From The Star now as well and I'm hooked :D Napanood mo na ba yung Flower Boy: Ramen Shop? I finished that a few days ago and it's really good din :)

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com


Blogger fiel-kun said on May 14, 2014 at 11:39 PM  

Gone are the days na sobra din akong hooked sa mga K-dramas.

Hindi ko napapanood yang My Love from the stars eh. Mirabella kasi yung pinapanood ng nanay ko during that time eh. Syempre, bawal ilipat ng channel. Magagalit yun lol


Blogger miasmode said on May 15, 2014 at 4:21 PM  

Would love to see it. Too bad it doesn't air over here :D


Blogger Czarina Mae said on May 15, 2014 at 5:36 PM  

Ahhh I really enjoyed watching My Love From The Star! Jun Ji-Hyun is really really hilarious! Hahaha. My favourite part would be when she says "Ooops. Sorry" in a really comic way. Haha! I thinkk I want to try the shows you've mentioned in your post once I'm free from school! :) Oh and maybe you'd want to try City Hunter too :) The main lead is Lee Min-Ho. It's more towards the action genre but the story is really good!


Blogger Laviña Jampit said on May 15, 2014 at 6:10 PM  

I love her! nakakaloka kamalditahan niya! LOL! :)

lavinajampit.blogspot.com


Blogger Mindy Fan said on May 16, 2014 at 8:53 AM  

Ohh she is really pretty! !I don't watch too many korean dramas (mainly because of time and I know I would get addicted if I start)
I hope you enjoy the drama and cry your heart out if you need to!! It makes you feel so much better after! =)
http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com


Blogger noone said on May 16, 2014 at 9:09 PM  

oh she is pretty! my mom watches korean dramas so she might know of this, for me i feel i would be too addicted to it if I was to start watching since they go on forever!


Anonymous Yan Bonifacio said on May 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM  

kakapanood ko lang nung sassy girl sa youtube. pinapanuod saken ng bestfriend ko and sobrang ganda niya as in! gusto ko siya maging kamuka! hahaha. and i'm super fond of sad and depressing movies so i think i might watch Windstruck too! gusto ko makita kung ano na pagbabago sa muka niya kasi dba bata pa siya sa my sassy girl hahaha

http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com


Blogger Brittney said on May 23, 2014 at 11:10 AM  

I love using soundcloud: it's where I get my remixes (there are some crazy creative people uploading). I'm sorry that you couldn't go to the celebration, but it sounded like fun.

Brittney

Another Beautiful Thing


Blogger Lady_Myx said on May 26, 2014 at 6:58 PM  

yah sis :D sassy girl is a wonderful movie, and i opt that than the other one which used to air at the same channel before. Anyways, about that My love from the Star, I am just about to watch that today, my 2 aunts suggested me to do so since i dont like crying too much on Kdramas, they said i'll never regret watching this one :D

from Myxilog with Love <3

Post a Comment