Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Falling In, Letting Go
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 | 1:49 AM | 11 comments

This is super duper late post guys but I will regret it if I won't blog about one of the most wonderful days/nights of my life.

For a post-valentine celebration, Soundcloud Philippines held an event last February 15, 2014 at the Conspiracy Bar Visayas Avenue, Quezon City.

It was the first time that I attended such big event with people I only knew on the internet and I am telling you, it wass all worth the wait. I've been wanting to join GEBs but of course my parents didn't allow me but I am thankful that that moment was with my kaulaps. 


The event was supposed to start at 6pm but me and my mom came past 6:00 so I was actually worried that I might not be able to catch the first performance but people were still preparing when we arrived so I was relieved.

me and my mom
(credits to Sitti Adelene for capturing this)

I love those moments wherein they call my name to say hi and some even gave me power hug!! Those were very wonderful moments that I won't ever forget :)).

Ok so here are the dolfies that I have. I'll put link on their names directing to their soundcloud accounts:

with carebear Eydee

with Eko Obar


with disney princess Sitti Adelene


with inang Mia Kyarra

with bebe Doc Ton


with team Lea's Japs Mendoza

with our very own Sarah G. Sharm Nolledo

with popstar RR Padiernos

with batman Cian Garcia

with my co-Bulakenyo poreless Harold Evangelista

with kuya JM Joven

with bebe partner Xanong Baruella

with another co-Bulakenyo kuya June Guzman(one of the admins)
(BTW, he said that he was very happy that moment. It's just that he has something in his face that time that he can't totally smile but he's okay now)

Okay. So if you've noticed we had Japs Mendoza in our house. He was in The Voice of The Philippines, Team Lea. He is really kind and humble!! We also had OJ Mariano, he's not an #SCPhils member but he and his friends were there due to some scheduling problems in the bar. Karl Zarate was also there, he joined That's My Tambay in Eat Bulaga and I was really impressed by him! He sang Kahit Kailan by South Border and it was really good!!

And who else was there? Well, none other than Miss KZ Tandingan!!! Yes!!! We were so lucky to watch her perform live! It was really great! Personally, I was really amazed by her performance. It was like she was born performing... walang palya! And besides that, she was really simple and friendly. She was invited by her friend Gzon Samson.

OMG. haggard!

She sang Ready or Not and Royals. What made it greater was the audience who sang with her throughout Royals. 

More pictures...

(credits to Celso Macatangay)

Me, DX Reyes, Xanong Baruela
(credits to Celso Macatangay)

Me, ate Donna Gift Ricafrente, poging Bok Supleo, partner Xanong Baruella
(credits to Celso Macatangay)

bebe Joey Ognita, Me, bebe Jake Jacinto, kuya CK Espanol
(credits to... Denro Umandap?)

Me, El Presidente Denro Umandap, partner Xanong Baruella
(credits to Denro Umandap)

More photos here.

My mom was with her friend the whole night, she was in Conspiracy Bar too but in its different dimension as I call it. lol.

By the way guys I also performed that night, or shall I say that morning? I sang Arms by Christina Perri. That picture on the side of this blog? It was me singing that song.


Sorry if it's just a snippet :(. And sorry if I was reading the lyrics from a phone. lol.

I really enjoyed the night! Meeting them was one of the happiest day of my life and it made me want to be with them more! How I wish I can always be with them. I can't explain how I exactly felt that time and how I am feeling whenever I talk to them... chat, oovoo, skype, line, text or call. It's like we have this connection we can't explain... maybe cause we share the same interest.

And before I end up this post. If you are interested in joining #SCPhils wait for my next post for I will be posting about our community :)).

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Mindy Fan said on May 6, 2014 at 5:41 AM  

It looks like you had such a fun time there!! You look super pretty and wow, you can sing well too!! I'm jealous!!!

yhttp://www.mybrokeneggshells.com


Blogger Unknown said on May 6, 2014 at 11:52 AM  

awww.. you really had fun there. :) You're such a talented darling. :)

Jewel Clicks


Blogger Unknown said on May 7, 2014 at 7:27 AM  

wow... your'e talented! :D keep it up! <3 :)


Blogger fiel-kun said on May 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM  

Aian!!! ang tagal mong nawala ah. Welcome back, namiss ko rin tong blog mo hehe.

Glad you guys had a blast at the Soundcloud PH event. At may naka-mingle ka pang mga celebs, ikaw na XD

Wow, sana full version yung song rendition mo ng Arms. Mahusay ka palang umawit, galin *claps*


Anonymous Yan Bonifacio said on May 8, 2014 at 1:05 AM  

you sing so effortless it's almost unfair! hahaha. bat ba hinde ako pinanganak na marunong kumanta! hahaha

http://yanibonifacio.blogspot.com/


Blogger Joy said on May 8, 2014 at 1:41 AM  

Nice seeing you guys having fun. Your mother is beuatiful too, like you:)


Blogger Czarina Mae said on May 8, 2014 at 10:40 AM  

Awww isn't it nice to meet people who share the same interests and passion as you? :) Looks like you had a really fun night! I immediately took out my earphones when I saw the video of you at the bottom and boy am I glad I did! You're sooo talented! I've always wanted to learn how to sing but I accept the fact that my voice is only shower material haha! I wish the video was longer though! Nakakabitin kasi eh :P

I'm glad to have found your blog btw! I really like it :)

Have a great day!


Blogger Czarina Mae said on May 8, 2014 at 10:44 AM  

After I posted my previous comment ^^^ I went to your soundcloud account and I'm soo in love with your voice! <3 Sorry for double posting but I just had to say it!


Blogger Kylie R. said on May 8, 2014 at 8:50 PM  

Looks like a really fun event! Ang ganda mo naman and I love your outfit in these photos <3 I'll be checking out your soundcloud account in a bit ;)

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com


Anonymous Phyllz said on May 11, 2014 at 7:50 AM  

Can I say I'm dying?
Oh my god! I would literally die of fangirling!
I love SCPH singers.. omg esp Emme omgomgomg.
Sis, ikaw na. When I see you, can I have your autograph? hehe
the event must have been amazing! And it's amazing as well how you're hanging out with people who share the same interests as you! It's good!


Blogger Lady_Myx said on May 11, 2014 at 9:36 PM  

aw. i wonder how it feels like attending an event for bloggers/social medias. I so envy you sissy! and just bcause you have a wonderful voice too! :D I wish i have the same talent :/

from Myxilog with Love <3

Post a Comment