Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Dear Mr. Boring
Monday, June 23, 2014 | 1:01 AM | 4 comments

You bore the hell out of me when we chat 
But still, it makes be happy, ironic? 
When I hear your voice I need a halt 
Why do I like you this much? I Can't help it.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous Pam said on July 25, 2014 at 10:35 PM  

Wow! Ang Ganda ng cover mo! You have a super pretty voice! Keep it up and make other covers!!


Blogger JoboFlores said on July 31, 2014 at 7:09 AM  

omg parang international artist...parang norah jones na regina spektor ...ang galling galling mo naman...sali kang the voice ph!!!!


Blogger Unknown said on August 10, 2014 at 5:06 PM  

Nice cover :) xx

Sammie
sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com


Blogger Gracie said on November 17, 2014 at 5:45 AM  

Pro!

Pa-autograph nga po? Ang galing mong kumanta, at ang sarap pakinggan ng boses mo...

Post a Comment