Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Balloon Under The Bed
Sunday, May 11, 2014 | 1:28 AM | 9 comments

Do you know how it feels like when you really like someone and this person is really near to you... you always see him, maybe he's your bestfriend or just your friend but you can't have him because you know that it'll just ruin your friendship or maybe he has another love interest? Well... keep on reading.

'



So I was reminiscing about my childhood earlier and I remember the days that I stayed in Quezon City with my auntie, grandma and as much I can remember... my uncle. I think it was summer because I was not in school... if I was I won't be there, lol and I guess I was 4 or 5 years old.

I have a playmate(if making-me-cry-every-millisecond is a game then I consider her as my playmate) which is 7-8 years older than me. Imagine that guys, so if I was 5 years old that time then she was already 13 years old and yet she was acting like a friggin' 4 years old who takes away every single toy that my aunt would buy me.

We are neighbors and our family are really close up until now. But here's what she did with my precious balloon that came straight from Jollibee via my auntie... she took it from me and didn't give it to me until I cried and the worst is... she put it under my aunt's huge bed.

Remember the question above? I'm gonna answer it this way.

It feels like having your precious balloon under that huge bed. At first, you will do anything just to reach it while it stays immobile like it doesn't care about you. Then you'll get tired and take a rest... think of other ways to reach it, to have it in your arms. Then you wake up for another day and you'll try reaching it again but didn't succeed. And the same thing happens everyday until you give up. All that's left to do is just to look at it everyday... while it deflates little by little... until it's gone.

You know what I was feeling during those times??? I was really feeling depressed... yeah I know... maybe some of you might think... I was only 4 or 5 that time how come I remember all of these? I actually remember lots of things when I was 6 below than when I was in highschool. Weird. IDK why either.

Anyway, that's it.

PS: it doesn't relate to the current state of my heart guys. All of those things above are my random thoughts and I just felt like being creative today... which is I don't know if I've been. lol. And the person that I like is really really really physically far... he's somewhere... down the road;)

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous Phyllz said on May 11, 2014 at 7:59 AM  

hi sis! happy mother's day to your mom! <3

And I think it's okay for a 4 year old to be depressed, I mean, the balloon that you liked was right there, and you couldn't reach it. But, you should've persevered, and not give up. Also, you could always get a new one. Although it isn't the same as the previous one, you'll still have to appreciate that even for a short time, the old balloon had been in your life. :)


Blogger fiel-kun said on May 11, 2014 at 10:06 AM  

Awww... naka relate ako ng slight :(

Yung tipong... ganito:

"Hayaan mo akong mahalin ka... kahit sa malayo lang..."

Yung alam mong, kahit kailan ay hindi pwedeng maging kayo...

ang sakit diba? >_<


Blogger Unknown said on May 12, 2014 at 1:30 AM  

nice post! i remember my hyskul years :') <3


Blogger Mindy Fan said on May 12, 2014 at 4:38 AM  

awww. I actually remember a lot of my childhood than I do my middle school years! I think it's okay for a 4 year old to be depressed. . I mean you really wanted the balloon and it was almost teasing you in a way since you could see it everyday!

ohh man this reminds me a tiny bit of my life sort of (but with people and not a balloon). I've never been one to date, but things have recently happened in my life that are well very interesting and I'm just left here with "what if this didn't happen... would I be different" types of questions haha! =)

http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com


Blogger Czarina Mae said on May 12, 2014 at 12:02 PM  

The way you explained it with the balloon is super heart breaking :( Awww. Buti na lang random thought lang and nothing to do with your current state. But still, well written! :))

Have a nice day!


Blogger Anne Macachor said on May 12, 2014 at 10:20 PM  

This post is so cute and deep at the same time!!! I saw your blog quite randomly as I've been reading blogs today and I found yours to be so kawaii. Plus you're a Potterhead too? And a Ravenclaw even! Let's toast some butterbeer at the Leaky Cauldron shall we? ChaserMarauder29377. ^_^

Anne's Scribbles and Doodles


Blogger Unknown said on May 13, 2014 at 5:26 AM  

Great post dear!
Thanks for your sweet comment
xx

http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk


Blogger Kylie R. said on May 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM  

I love this post. Very 'light' on the surface but actually quite deep. I like that analogy with the balloon.... It really hit me. Pero tama ka :) Eventually, it will deflate, little by little.

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com


Blogger anita danako said on May 20, 2014 at 2:35 AM  

Love your blog,really cute.
Would you like to follow each other
follow me and i'll follow you back!
let me know on my blog and i'll follow you back.
http://cinnamonanddanako.blogspot.co.uk/
xoxo

Post a Comment