Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Ask.fm
Wednesday, January 9, 2013 | 9:41 PM | 5 comments

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Ask.fm is too mainstream nowadays. I remember signing up with that site for Miley Cyrus. She also used that to communicate to her fans by answering our questions. I only follow one and that was her. But I was surprised last week when many people post about it on facebook and twitter. I don't know how did the Filipinos discover it at this time. It's just like formspring.me but for me... ask.fm is better. I don't know why, maybe because I found the layout way better than formspring.
Everybody loves to be asked, personal questions or weird or nonsense questions will do. Like me, I'd love to be asked, my reason is because I want my brain to wonder. So guys, will you please send me some questions? Filipino/ English will do. :D Follow me if you want at ask.fm/aianananalalala , anyway there's no way to know who my followers are... it's totally anonymous.


Labels: , ,


Blogger Kristen said on January 10, 2013 at 10:23 AM  

I used to be active on formspring before but it is my first time to hear about this ask.fm . I might as well try this. Kkkk Btw, I can't post anything on your tagboard. TT The captcha is failing me. <//3 Miss you!! Love your new layout!!:)


Blogger MEcoy said on January 10, 2013 at 6:51 PM  

haha i sent you a question a pretty usual one hahah i cna't think of anything at the moment


Anonymous Joy said on January 11, 2013 at 3:33 AM  

you know, I never got why people liked those things but I guess it can be pretty cool. Assuming you're not asked anything inappropriate lol


Blogger Lady_Myx said on January 11, 2013 at 4:54 PM  

I saw a lot of people using ASK.FM nowadays and still, I don't have courage to create an account in that site.

Re: Krispy Kreme Calendar
Just visit any branch near you, ask them if they still have one, others are running out of calendars.


Blogger Elilea said on January 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM  

I used to ask random questions even to people I don't really know. Never nga lang ako gumawa ng account sa mga yun. Haha! Will ask drop a question or two. :)

Post a Comment