Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
You Don't Know You're Beautiful, That's What Makes You Beautiful!
Sunday, January 13, 2013 | 10:52 PM | 5 comments

Familiar huh? Well of course, who doesn't know that song? That's What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction.
One of my professors posted about how crappy the songs are nowadays on facebook groups yesterday. What really made me decide to post something about 1D on this blog is because of the comment that I have read on his post. He/she commented that One Direction is a gay-sh*t  band just like Justin Bieber(I admit, I hate JB for being arrogant, but for me, he has a beautiful voice) imitating the songs of Backstreetboys and just making pa-cute on girls. I am not their fan, I don't even know their whole names BUT... I have nothing to complain about them too. But instead of posting it here, I just posted my opinion on twitter:

Embedded image permalink
Sorry, skipped [4] haha!
There's my opinion about it. I don't know about other blogger's opinion but I really found their songs really good. And so what if they're being so pa-cute? They're really cute anyway! 
So there, I already posted my opinion about them on twitter and decided not to post on my blog anymore but someone provoked me when he tweeted me: "coz they're gay". I found that really offensive. So what if they're really gay, is that a reason enough to hate them? What's wrong with gays?????? 

Uhm well, my real point here is for me their songs make sense! Just like their line "You don't know you're beautiful, that's what makes you beautiful.", isn't it cute? As a girl, it's a turn on if  a boy is going to say those lines to me.

How about you? What you're view on that?

Labels: , , ,


Blogger beautiful petal said on January 14, 2013 at 11:45 AM  

No. They're not pa-cute. Okay naman mga songs nila eh. Sorry, 1D fan here. Haha.


Blogger Euri said on January 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM  

I think I'm getting old. I totally have no idea what One Direction is. Is that a K-pop group or something?

Personally, I don't like JB too. But I have to agree that his voice is really good!

They're not exactly "gay," though being "gay" is subjective. I think they're like that because of the market. xD


Anonymous xian said on January 14, 2013 at 12:43 PM  

HAHAHA! Some are just got nothing to do but to bash celebrities. I don't know what they're feeling or thinking but I don't hate 1d. If you listen to their song, it's really good.

Being gay or not doesn't really affect on you being a singer, SO WHAT if they're really gay? their songs are good! It's no big deal! Adam Lambert is gay, but he is love~

Anyways, these bashers are part of celebrity life. Your stardom wouldn't be that colorful without them :D and like we always say, "you can't please everyone"

Toodles!


Blogger MEcoy said on January 14, 2013 at 2:40 PM  

Im not a fan of !D either but one of my most current favorite song was their's
"little things"
well i agree there's nothing wring with gays the were men happened to have a womens' heart
but we can's deny the fact that world is filled with discrimination


Blogger Elilea said on January 15, 2013 at 9:28 AM  

I am not a 1D fan but I do like some of their songs. I remember one time I saw in my newsfeed in Facebook that says something like the reason why boys hate 1D is because 1D's songs are what girls want to hear. Some guys on the other doesn't have the courage[?] to say these things though. Unlike 1D. HAHA!


Elilea

Post a Comment