Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Covers + Collab
Saturday, January 5, 2013 | 11:25 PM | 4 comments

Guess what, I have uploaded 10 videos on youtube.com just last month!! 3 covers, 3 songs me and my classmates recorded, 3 songs from our concert and 1 video of me and my cousins singing using videoke. I posted here my covers... please listen to it first before you comment "nice voice!!" "nice cover!!" etc. I could feel it if you just commented even if you didn't listen. -_-



I should say that this is my first formal cover yet. I posted it on facebook and I was suprised for 20+ likes and comments. I recorded that at night because I was in the mood.



I don't know if you still remember, I already have Safe and Sound cover together with my brother who's playing the guitar. But a lot  told me to create a clearer version of it. So... this is it!



And last but not the least is my collaboration with my tumblr friend  kuya Paul Ferrer of paulmonya.tumblr.com. Het put all his efforts to fit our voices in the instrumental. Lol. 

If you enjoyed my covers, i'd appreciate it that much if you share it to your friends. Don't forget to subscribe and like if you liked them! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Joy said on January 6, 2013 at 12:42 AM  

You have a pretty and fragile voice. I honestly liked it best in the airplanes collab. Great Job!


Blogger MEcoy said on January 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM  

wow that was such an amazing cover,
you do have the great voice
astig!!!


Blogger Mia Venus said on January 6, 2013 at 4:33 PM  

Wow sis! Those are great covers! Idol na kita mula ngayon hihi


Anonymous xian said on January 7, 2013 at 5:17 PM  

Wow! You have a very very good voice :) *envies* Keep it up :) Have you tried joining or you can be a youtube star :D Goodluck!

Post a Comment