Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Title Accepted
Saturday, January 12, 2013 | 12:48 AM | 4 comments

Added some features on my sidebar :))) You can now see my Site Stats which is not that good, lol, my blog's live traffic feed via feedjit. You may now ask me too through my sidebar, and, at last! I found a way on how to grab GFC widget so you may now follow me there. You may now also follow me on networkedblogs, bloglovin', fashiolista and lookbook. I also put awards section, I only have 1 as of now and I am looking forward to have more :P lol. And last news is that I am now open for banner exchange! Yay! I've made my banner. I have to credit bebe-doll.net for amazing tutorial on how to add vintage effects on pictures. So if you are open to banner exchange, just comment here or ask on my tagboard :). Enough of this update.
We did title proposals last Wednesday on our Research subject. We have proposed 3 titles, 2 websites which are online shop and a site for aspiring writers(yeah, just like wattpad) and a game.  I don't know if I'd call us lucky because we already have our topic for thesis or we are very unfortunate because our prof has chosen the game. It would be easier for us to create a website because we have not been taught that much about game development, so... it'd be a great challenge for us.
What makes me annoy now is our group mate who texted me, telling that there are lots of students who told him that to develop a game is very difficult and they have been warned by one of our college professors. He's too worried that we might not be able to do it, and I think what he really wanted to tell me is to change our thesis topic which is not asdfghjkl... i don't know what word  could describe this feelings. It's okay if he has a better suggestion but there's none! And my point is we really need to study and exert effort on whatever project we're gonna make right? If we ever cancel that title, our professor will suggest for us and for sure it will be even more difficult.
Sorry for this long rant. I'm just being pressured. Anyway, honestly I am really excited for this project. We have a plan to stay together in one apartment! And I'm excited to graduate, 1 year and 3 months to go!!!

Answered some of your questions a while ago:

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Elilea said on January 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM  

Haha! Yan kasi binigay sa akin dati sa impromptu speech class ko. Within one minute kelangan ko mag-isip then present my thoughts for 2-3 minutes in front of the class. Haha! Thankfully, I survived. Haha!

Naks gagraduate na sya! Ako 2 years pa eh. :P Minsan nakikita ko kuya ko gumagawa ng game project nila noon para raw sa class. Heavy mga ginagawa niyo. >_<


Blogger MEcoy said on January 12, 2013 at 11:51 PM  

editng your banner huh well i guess its pretty ok naman
pero ayun nga ill be looking forward for that


Anonymous Mia said on January 13, 2013 at 8:27 PM  

Uh, thesis and asadssdfgh group members. Aren't they annoying? They good for nothing freaks? Sorry, nakakarelate lang sobra. Good luck on your thesis sis, I know someone who did a game for their thesis. It was actually an adroid app game. They managed to get through and were even awarded as best thesis. I know you can do it too xD


Anonymous Yesha said on January 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM  

Good luck with your project. I hope everyone will cooperate as it is very hard to work if one is against with another's idea and so

I know you can make it :)
Pray for guidance

Xoxo
Yesha

Post a Comment