Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Be Kawaii With Black and White
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 | 12:45 PM | 5 comments

Don't forget to hype guys! ;)

I was about to make a Christmas post even if it's late but I have no time today so I just decided to show you my outfit last Christmas that I have posted on lookbook.nu (yeah! after a long time!)

Here it is:



There. So I've entitled it Be Kawaii With Black and White because some people think that you could only look kawaii with light colors such as pink, light blue or yellow. Actually, I never thought it would look like that. I was aiming to look elegantly like Heidi of Temptation of Wife. I wore that blouse on our defense last year and I was surprised one time when I saw Glaiza deCastro wearing that almost-same blouse in TOW. She looked so beautiful and glamorous so I thought I can imitate that outfit. But I didn't see the same skirt she wore so we just bought that skirt in the market. So there's the result -.-. Anyway, they all loved it! But they're all referring to me as kpop or cosplayer. lol.


Labels: , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Apple said on January 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM  

for me its pretty and cute. It looked very feminine because of the curls. actually we share the same taste of clothes i also love wearing the same blouse, blouses that have collars and very pretty details. i am loving the look, really. :) <3


Blogger MEcoy said on January 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM  

how nice you look cute on that outfit probably better than glaiza haha


Anonymous Joy said on January 9, 2013 at 5:07 AM  

I think it's a pretty cute outfit! I can't see the whole show but from what I see, they look cute!


Blogger Elilea said on January 9, 2013 at 3:44 PM  

Looking good aian! :)


Blogger Joanne said on January 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM  

You do look like a cosplayer with the outfit but you're pretty! Hihi. You definitely pulled off with the kawaii. I can even imagine you with large ribbons, more pastel accessories all sort of stuff!

Post a Comment