Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Fresh!
Saturday, January 5, 2013 | 12:22 PM | 4 comments

To those who are visiting my blog often(which is  doubt if there is one), I'm sure you noticed the sudden changes here! Yay! Changed my blogger theme at last!
I made that banner months ago, I think I made that banner even before I made my previous theme.lol. And I didn't have the chance to change that picture that was taken last June 'cause... nothing, I just don't feel changing the picture now -_-.
And for everyone's information, that theme was what I've presented in Web Development last sem for our 2nd assignment, I got 97/100 :((. But because everyone in our class was not yet familiar with div tags and css back then, tha assignment was composed of many tables and <font chova chorva></font> to add flavours on it. So, to make it short and simple I started from the scratch.
It didn't end up looking exactly the same as my assignment. It has no footer... I forgot to put it! Gawd. But I'm very happy with it!
I want to add more features on my sidebar like lookbook.nu badge even if I only posted 3 looks lol or Put my affies' badges and create my own too. I'd like to be active here as well. Less tumblr I guess, I mean, not my fandom tumblr but my secret/personal tumblr, I'm really getting tired of it! I'd like to follow blogs here, put my GFC, register at networked blogs and bloglovin', ask more bloggers for link exchange. I miss being a blogger for real! :((

Labels: ,


Blogger Joanne said on January 5, 2013 at 4:36 PM  

Web Development's interesting. You get to start from scratch while making your own theme since you're already "expert" in coding. For me, that's already amazing. You get a thumbs up. :))


Blogger MEcoy said on January 5, 2013 at 8:14 PM  

well i would love to explore that particular thing i mean it would be a huge help fro my blogging


Anonymous athena said on January 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM  

omg i like your theme and wattpad fan ka din pala! hehehe! may wattpad din ako athenatria username ko :)


Blogger Rhea said on January 5, 2013 at 8:47 PM  

I am super noob on HTML or CSS or anything that has got to with codes. You have a lovely theme now! I envy people who have a great sense of color combination coz I often end up using black and white on my blog. HAHA. =))

Post a Comment