Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Stitches!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 | 10:47 PM | 3 comments

Hi guys! would you love hitting like on my page? thank you! http://fb.com/aianananalalala.xo

This is a late post. :(. I was supposed to post this last Monday but because of our super slow internet connection and our computer that I really hate right now, I was not able to do that! :((((

I had a tendon cyst and the doctor removed it last Monday! HOORAY! Actually, I had a check-up from other doctor weeks ago and they told me that there's no other choice but to cut my skin, and I don't really like it! >.<, just to let you know I already have a scar on the right side of my stomach because of my appendicitis back when I was a 3rd year highschool student. But when we got to other doctor, he told us(me and mom) that we can choose the "aspiration" way where there's no need to cut my skin. Though there's no anesthesia anymore it's alright cause the pain is bearable :)


It's my joint before, I can't show the result 'cause I think it's still swollen(?) and i'm sorry for that poor picture! -.-


Anyway, goodnight! :*

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Donna said on March 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM  

awww. gagaling din ang wound. never pa ako nakaranas ng operation. buti naman bearable na yung pain.


Blogger Unknown said on March 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Unknown said on March 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

Ouch! That's gotta hurt. =(

Post a Comment