Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
No... I'm Not Leaving
Monday, January 9, 2012 | 2:04 AM | 2 comments

I'm not anymore updating this blog lately because of several reasons, but one thing is for sure, I'm not leaving this blog. Anyway, below is the list of the things that I wanna share with you... actually, lots of things, but I won't elaborate it anymore. I'll list it down as short as possible because some bloggers are just lazy to read long notes, i know because I am one of the lazy readers when it comes to a looooong notes, except when it's an interesting topic or if you are my affiliate, or I like you so much. Anyway,

1. I'm already addicted with TUMBLR. So again guys, if you want to follow me, i'll follow back, a-i-a-n.tumblr.com

2. Busy with schoolworks. self explanatory.

3. pissed with shoutmix, you'll understand above.

4. I'm glad with what's happening on my watty, my story "Buntis Ako, Sino ang Ina??!!" is almost reaching 3000 reads. So if you have time, read now, it's on its chapter 15.

5. I'll be recording my "Someone Like You" and "Man Down" covers as soon as my 'tonsillitis?', if i really have it... it's just a feeling, leaves me.

6. I used my paypal money to buy an Miley Cyrus' Azria Max vest, and I'm waiting for it! My first time to shop online ^^, I'm so excited.

7. I miss my lovely bloggers :(

I'm gonna bloghop!!!

Labels:


Anonymous Faith said on January 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

followed you on tumblr dear!
i cannot wait for your "someone like you" cover!
hugssssssssss!


Anonymous Yesha said on January 12, 2012 at 2:04 AM  

Wow! Can't wait for your covers :)
Yay! for online shopping <3

xoxo

Post a Comment