Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Hot Christmas
Sunday, December 25, 2011 | 8:28 PM | 1 comments

Hello everyone! I'm back on the track! First of all, HAPPY CHRISTMAS everyone, it's been one year since I've written about my Christmas 2010 but I can still remember every moment.

Okay. So just to clear it, i did not mean the "Hot Christmas", my Christmas is not really Hot, lol, I find it awkward :P. But not really cold. I just consider this hot because of the weather, but anyway, thank God because he did not make the day rainy, actually I am expecting this day to be rainy because of what the PAG-ASA reported.




nevermind that lol. it's just a crazy little thing called trying-hard-to-be-a-good=photo-editor
Anyway, Happy Christmas again and God Bless, ^^

Labels: , ,


Blogger Jhanz said on December 26, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

Wow, you look gorgeous on your outfit sis. :)

I hope you had fun this Christmas! :D

Post a Comment