Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Party In The CiCT
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | 11:25 AM | 5 comments

Months ago, i blogged about Party In The Manila, now... it's the CiCT. haha. Our college held an IT night, i told you that it's for the 1st year students only, but 2 weeks to go before the night the college announced that any year level can go, unfortunately the fee is too expensive and my classmates already used their money for something so they just listen to our performances outside.

The main event is... honestly I don't know if it's the CiCT Protege or CICT BAND or the night itself. We started uhm... i think past 8 and finished past 12/the flow is Cict band then Protege and part two of our Performances. Here are the videos of my performance:



subscribe to me, i'll subscribe back ;)

honestly, i can't hear myself that time... and i think i'm out of pitch ??? I don't know. If you wanna watch my Party In The USA performance, just look on related videos. I'm surprised with myself dancing on the floor when I sang it. Actually, I am supposed to sing Skyscraper with Kirby unfortunately, we have to cut some songs to give way to the students who attended the night to party all night long.

I'm really proud that I can apply make-up on my self na, I'm telling my co-members that I'm not good with that, but they are all telling me that I'm really good haha.

By the ways guys, changed my tumblr site... i deleted my aianananalalala.tumblr.com i want to reconstruct but i can't use the aianananalalala url anymore though it's deleted, idk why. anyway, here's my link, follow me ;)

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Faith said on December 8, 2011 at 9:55 AM  

you can really sing dear!keep it up
xoxo


Anonymous Jerminix said on December 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

glad you had a great time in your party. It is really a pain when you are a student and have no money XD


Anonymous Yesha said on December 10, 2011 at 3:20 AM  

Awesome and I bet that was a fun party :))


Anonymous kathrinx™ said on December 10, 2011 at 8:59 AM  

im no good in applying make'ups until now.. T_T good thing u are sis.. :))


Blogger Jhanz said on December 21, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

Awesome! Hope you had a blast! :D

Post a Comment