Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Upgrade
Thursday, November 17, 2011 | 12:46 AM | 2 comments

Yeah! I wanna upgrade my blog haha :D. I just realized that it's been 1 semester since I updated my blogger theme, and I'm gonna change it, not now, but for sure this month. I don't know why am I so lazy, I'm not going to create my own theme naman but I'm too lazy with editing the contents, lol.

I wanna change my tagboard as well, I like shoutmix, it has more features. I'm gonna change the songs on my playlist too. I'll add the wishlist section since my 18th birthday is not too far from now but not too near :P. What else? I'll add my twitter updates and I'm still thinking if I'll use my formspring or ask.fm ... oh! come what may! haha

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Donna said on November 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

You gave me an idea. I want to change my theme too. Awww


Blogger Jhanz said on November 21, 2011 at 1:19 AM  

I wanna change my theme too. HAHAHA. It's been eons since I last tweaked my theme. x_x

Post a Comment