Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
mwah mwah tsup tsup happy birthday bossing
Monday, October 3, 2011 | 10:53 PM | 5 comments

Yesterday, October 2 is my birthday... a day to celebrate. And yeah, we ate at McDonalds. I don't know but i haven't felt the celebration at all, I should be happy right? I'm happy seeing the wall posts greeting me happy birthday, but not too much, I appreciated them so much that I received some unexpected greetings. I have 3 little prayers for my birthday, I asked that 2 of them will be at least be granted on my day or before and one of them is the safety of Philippines especially Calumpit and Hagonoy where it's really affected. We live in Calumpit but we're too far from the affected area so we're so lucky. And the two of my prayers... unfortunately, not yet granted...

Anyways, I still should be thankful because God gave me another year to live... and now, I can't wait to turn 18... whew.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Ayel said on October 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

belated happy birthday!!! :) hehehe. hope you had fun celebrating it!!!

btw, maganda ung horrible bosses hehe. maganda din ung no other woman, and yes parang ung my neighbor's wife sya hehe. but yun diko pa napapanuod hehe. :)


Anonymous Rh0ze said on October 5, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

ow y0ur 0ct0berian t0o, were same i'm 0ct0b0rian to0 but my 27th birthday is this c0ming m0nday :).

btw belated happy birthday t0 y0u sis. nagsimba ka na p0 ba sis. i wish for you is have a good health, always smile and happy and love life lol and als0 study hard sis :)


Anonymous Michelle said on October 5, 2011 at 9:01 PM  

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY....hope you had a lovely day <3


Anonymous JHOANA said on October 7, 2011 at 4:17 PM  

Pray for it sis! If it's for you then surely He will grant it!

Belated Happy Birthday! thank God for keeping you safe =)


Anonymous jenn said on October 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

I'm turning 18 next year. And i don't know if i should be excited or not. cos it seems most of every girls has this debut celebration. anyways. belated happy birthday to you. just enjoy life! :D

Post a Comment