Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
For Completion
Sunday, October 23, 2011 | 11:24 PM | 4 comments

Wow, it seems 100000 decades ago since my last post.JK! anyway, i posted there that I'm not gonna bloghop and update for a while because I'm busy with my school works, and that "while" has ended. Finally, I can feel the sembreak! We did a lot of things and actually I haven't had a good sleep the whole week. I always sleep at least 2:00 am and the most is 4:30 am then I'll wake up 5:30 am. whew. Of course it's just normal for the instructors to give their pitiful(haha) students requirements.

English- Research Paper
Social Science- Slide show about Family Planning
Filipino- Short Story, I'm gonna post it here on my next post, actually it's on wattpad.
OOP- defense on our system.
Accounting- IS and BS
Discrete- nothing... just the final exam
Literature- Movie poster etc.

and I'm just so proud to show you our group's poster for the play "The World is an Apple", haha I edited it that's why I'm proud XD



and look... I've changed our desktop :P but I've removed it already.

how about you guys and girls? what's up with your school??? Are you busy like me?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Jerminix said on October 26, 2011 at 12:59 AM  

woah, that's a lot of requirements, better start doing them now,hehe


Anonymous Mei said on October 26, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

yey buti naman sembreak nyo na! back to blogosphere ka na nyan hehe

kami sembreak na namin, nung second week of october palang kaya super haba ng sembreak namin hehe

you must be really proud of the poster huh :) nice work!


Anonymous Ayel said on October 26, 2011 at 5:07 PM  

nnice poster... :) good job! love that puck is right there haha! :)

happy sembreak! :)


Anonymous Jeanny said on October 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Hi..nice blog you have here.. very relaxing...would you mind to exchange links? Feel free to contact anytime..Looking forward to have you around my site. Thanks in advance... see yah..

Post a Comment