Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
27 Stars \m/
Saturday, November 26, 2011 | 6:33 PM | 4 comments

Hi guys! what's up with my new theme? YAY! after 100000+ decades! hahaha.

Anyway, I have a wattpad account, do you have one? I'm really surprised with how people appreciate my Buntis Ako... Sino Ang Ina???!!!!. haha. Honestly, that's the only story that I haven't planned yet, I mean... I still don't know the ending, unlike my other stories, where I used to have outline... how it will flow. So... if you have an account there, you are free to be my fan :DD haha and read my stories and vote for it ;)



The CICT Band will be singing on December 6 for the 1st Year CICT students' acquaintance night, I'm a member of it, so... wait for the video, I'll be singing California King Bed and Party In The USA. I want to cover a song and I'm thinking between Someone Like You by Adele and Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. I need your suggestion guys :D.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Mei said on November 29, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

wow nagpalit ka din pala ng theme. ako din. tingnan mo theme ko dali hehehe

I have nt heard about that wattpad thingy. Nakakacurious naman yugn title na yan. Basahin ko nga bukas since holiday bukas hahaha

Wow kakanta ka? Cool. Post mo video ha. I'll watch it :))


Anonymous Gel said on November 29, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Nice theme you got here :) Wala akong wattpad, it's actually my first time to know about that thanks to you! Hehe.


Anonymous Donna said on November 30, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Wow! excited for the videos. Good luck sis. Cover mo pareho. haha! Wag na mamili. :D


Anonymous Jerminix said on December 1, 2011 at 8:58 PM  

I thought I was in a different blog, ganun pala nag new theme ka pala :D, I will also try that video thing :)

Post a Comment