Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
I fell fast... and i regret it
Monday, October 10, 2011 | 3:27 PM | 5 comments

Yep... I fell fast... on our stairs T.T T.T... october 8, 2011 and now I'm suffering from bruises and I don't know why but I find it hard to laugh or talk sometimes... Now, I won't wonder anymore how it feels when you fall on a building... you can't hear, feel, see anything... you can't even shout then after a few seconds of struggling, you'll just see yourself lying on the floor then after about 2seconds it's back to normal, except that your head will ache to the highest level. huhu. I'm so clumsy, I'm just singing that time and then I fell, 9 steps by the way, so imagine that. guys and girls... take care of yourself k?

I really wanna post alot of things, especially the Filipino Tag Game... but I can't find time to record it, I'm so busy with exams, projects, requirements so I may not bloghop for a while.

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous Ayel said on October 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

whoa 9 steps? what ever happened to stair rails? :) take rest and you take care, next time. :>


Anonymous Yesha said on October 14, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

Oh my! Did you visited your doctor? We should take care at all times, I'm clumsy sometimes huhu

Get well sweetie <3


Anonymous Jerminix said on October 16, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

That's rough, better rest and see a doctor if possible, it's better to be sure that you are really fine. :/


Anonymous Neren said on October 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM  

Wow! I fell the same as you sis omg! Pretty painful! Glad you're ok. Be very careful next time.Take care sis and God bless! Big hugs!


Anonymous issh said on October 21, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

OMG! srsly? 9 steps you must take care next time lucky for you, you didn't bleed.

Post a Comment