Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Tag X2
Saturday, November 12, 2011 | 9:21 AM | 3 comments

I've been tagged by two sweet bloggers Sis Faith and Sis Donna

RULES:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty)have to tag 11 people.

Sis Faith's Questions:

1. What do you think about me?
-I think you're sweet and nice ;)

2. If you could go anywhere in America, where would it be?
-I wanna see the HOLLYWOOD sign 3>

3. What movie star would you be with if you had a chance?
-I wanna star on a type of a movie that the actors are required to sing, just like on GLEE.

4. Favorite website/blog?
-I'm currently addicted with http://wattpad.com and http://theftalk.com I love my blogmates.

5. Where do you shop?
-Anywhere

6. Favorite cookies?
-Anything... I love cookies so much

7. What do you hope to accomplish in the future?
-finish my college :DD. And have a good job for my future family.and I wanna be a singer/actress too.

8. Favorite quote?
-i don't know yet... maybe "Kill your haters with love", I saw it on Miley Cyrus' Twitter and Ask account.

9. Best book you’ve ever read?
-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

10. What do you consider your style?
-IDKY

11. If you could date any race, what would it be?
-British


Sis Donna's Questions:
1. What do you think about plastic surgery?
-It's too expensive... I won't ever ever try it!

2. What is your dream date?
-I'm dreaming of a fairytale-like date

3. What is the perfect age to marry?
-as long as you've already accomplished something.

4. Iphone or Blackberry? Why?
-Blackberry. I'm not that fond of touchscreen phones.

5. What is your favorite food?
-IDKY. I love foods. oh maybe mash potato,yeps

6. If you will be your opposite gender for one day, What will you do?
-I'll court a woman, I wanna know how hard it is for boys.

7. If you will have special powers, what would it be and why?
-Can't decide

8. What are the three things that you will bring if you will be stuck in an island?
-itak or machete, insect repellant, toothpaste

9. What is your best childhood memory?
-I have a lot of it... i missed living on a nipa hut, I think that's the best thing on my childhood time.

10. What will be a perfect gift that you will receive?
-perfect marriage, hahahaha

11. Name a color that suits your personality and why?
-Pink, that's something childish, jolly and sweet...



1. What's the movie that made you cry?
2. What magazines do you read?
3. What is the thing you hate the most?
4. What are your favorite subjects to talk about?
5. What are your TOP 5 movies?
6. Do you regret anything? What in particular?
7. What do you think when you look in the mirror?
8. What's your biggest fear?
9. What is your main rule?
10. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
11. If you opened up a restaurant what kind of food would you serve?

I'm tagging Aira, Ayel, Bethany, Jamie, Jenn, Jerminx, Jhoana, Phyllz, Rose, Shii, Yesha

Labels: ,


Anonymous Donna said on November 12, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

Your answers are coool. Thanks for answering my questions. Haha. :)


Anonymous UMI said on November 13, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

You seem to be a very interesting person. Hihi. :)

Good day!


Anonymous Faith said on November 14, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

awww you are sweet and nice too dear!xoxo

Post a Comment