Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Someday
Saturday, December 3, 2011 | 10:08 PM | 3 comments

Who cares about how I really feel? Who cares about what I CAN do, what I WON'T do? Who cares about what I really want, I really love? Who cares about what I really wanna say, what's inside me? Who cares about my point? I know someone who do, but the problem is... I can't thank this person so much, this person listens to me always... before, and he/she's still willing to, I want to talk to him/her but I can't... we just... can't.

I know someday this thing that's bugging me will leave me forever. -.-

Labels:


Anonymous Rh0ze said on December 3, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

wow new look t0o here. i mean new layout too. anyway sis can i have say s0mething the f0nts is so really small i can read and i can saw the letter i mean your post. sorry my eyes is not malinaw eh mahina na ang mata q s mga maliliit na fonts. can you please change it to the bigger one. thanks


Anonymous Donna said on December 4, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

I understand and I can feel you sis.


Anonymous Mei said on December 4, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

I don't really know what's the really story so I can't say anything. But whatever it is you're going through, just pray to God and He'll surely help you with that.

Post a Comment