Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Gian Crisostomo
Monday, January 16, 2012 | 7:26 PM | 5 comments

Last saturday, I thought my day would be totally messed because of my P.E. schedule. My instructor told me and one of my classmates that we can't join that group because they're already full. We did our best to convince our teacher but we failed, I want to join that class because my friends are there.

But then when I got home and after an hour, I heard someone who's calling "Gian Crisostomo" (actually mom's the one who heard) and I ran as fast as I can. I'm surprised because I received the Miley Cyrus Max Azria Vest and it's my first time to shop online that's why I'm also excited, I didn't ask for my parents money, I used my own money and I'm proud of it! haha.








By the way, the dealer asked me if I am Gian but I told him that I'm Aian and not Gian, he just said that it's a typographical error, anyway my name on the package is Aian Crisostomo. but the next time I'm gonna use my real name na, so there'll be no problem if ever.

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Faith said on January 22, 2012 at 9:22 AM  

awww sorry to hear that dear,maybe next time right?
yay!proud of you too! :)
post a picture of you wearing it please!<3
love ya


Blogger Jhanz said on January 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

Wow! Post a photo of you wearing your new vest!


Anonymous Deej said on January 23, 2012 at 8:24 PM  

Online shopping can be a lot of fun especially if you are using your own money. I remembered my first time purchasing an item on eBay and it was an achievement. :)


Anonymous Dhemz said on January 24, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

I love online shopping! it feels great when you spend your own money...:)

liked this page on FB!


Anonymous Mei said on January 24, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

Haha akala ko Gian talaga real name mo.Ang weird lang panglalake hehehe
Ako pag bumibili ng online stuff, real name nilalagay ko. pero pag anrereceive ko, nickname ko lang an nakasulat hahaha kasi naman, yung mga inoorderan ko, co-bloggers kaya mas kilala ako as Mei. hehe.

Post a Comment