Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
No More Reson For My Extra Existence
Friday, August 5, 2011 | 2:02 PM | 6 comments

So guys... sounds so familiar? If you're my loyal reader from the start you will know "The Only Reason for My Extra Existence", read it here. So, as the title says... NO MORE reason... and wanna know why?

Spoiler Alert!
It's a long letter for him... so if you don't care just don't read it, but i recommend you to read and give me some comments, i really need FRIENDS today.



Pride no longer has room in me
On bended knees in public I cry
Your name for everyone to know that I love you, I love you
Please hear me now
he once told me this line from KISMET of Silent Sanctuary... now do it if you mean it!

This is for Mr. Rochester A. Perez
I would like to take this opportunity to say some last words for you... since I don't have plans to talk to you anymore(except in some cases). I don't regret the past, when you still love me. Even though you've made a scar on my heart, I'll never forget the things that you've made for me, whether they're good or bad. You've been my best friend, my knight in shining armor, my brother, my father. You've been one of the greatest persons i've ever known, you're the sweetest guy that i know, you cared for me so much. Until the time that you've said bad words about me.

I haven't imagined such thing, even in my dreams they never visited. I thought you already know me best. But no! you didn't even know that I can't hurt you through words, or that I can't say bad things about any persons especially when i know them personally, hindi ako marunong manlait!, you didn't even know that I can just eat my pride just for us to be ok... except for now that it's worst!

You do not know about anything!!! You do not know that I've believed that we can be forever. You don't know who is Cheian Alvha Roione or Cheian Alberth Roule. You do not know that everytime you ask me "Do you love me?", my answer is YES but I can't say cause I wonder why can't you feel it. You don't know that I can sacrifice anything for you... I dont need overnights, IT nights, outdoor acyivities, just YOU! You do not know about my plans, and how it was ruined now. you do not know that I want "The only reason for my extra existense" be permanent because it's for you, it's for us, for our memories, and that when the time comes, we will both reminisce it... together. But it's all ruined now!

I don't know if i can still forgive you, but i will never forget what you've done. I hope, this is just a nightmare. Because of you... I'm not anymore believing any happily-ever-afters or fairytales, because of you... YOU who told me before that "I want you to be my wife, beside you is where i want to be... and I WILL NEVER HURT YOU, I PROMISE". I hope if you ever read this you will regret everything you've done to me. I don't want to have revenge or something but you are forcing me to.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Eagleman said on August 6, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

been here! hehe ^_^

GodBless!


Anonymous anigerica said on August 11, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

hey there! I was just browsing my blogmate's links and finally, here I am on your site..

girl, you're too young to even believe that you and your boyfriend will be together forever. I mean, yes, it happens, RARELY. maybe like 5% out of a 100%. That's how rare it is.

been there, sis. I thought my first boyfriend (who said almost everything that your ex told you) would be my future husband. BUT NO! maybe God has other plans for you.

just cry out whatever it is that's making your heart heavy. and one day, I promise you, you'll meet your 'forever'.. just wait. ok? :)


Anonymous mary said on August 11, 2011 at 7:22 PM  

Always remember. All things end in a good way. And if now isn't good yet, then there are still a lot of things to come.

Through your message I know for sure that you are still in love with him. Gamble on that love. Cause love is't perfect. And this may be the perfect moment for you to embrace him, and his bad side, the side not all of us are ready to accept.

think about it.

:)

---
http://realfairytales.info/
http://sassychiq.info/
http://happythoughts.tk/ [tumblr]


Blogger devorelebeaumonstre. said on August 14, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

nice! xo



p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com


Blogger Jewel Delgado said on August 14, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

Hello! :) I am your new follower! :) nice cute page you have. Follow my page too :)

jewelclicks.blogspot.com


Blogger Alyssa said on August 15, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

Hellow sis! Anyway, I can relate to your post. I used to be like you. I used to be so addicted to him when I was in 3rd yr. My feelings didn't stopped until I were in 4th year. Hell, I thought, we''ll be forever. but no. Our paths just separated. I did everything but its no use. I cried for months and got depressed. I feel like its the end of the world. I feel very very bad. I thought I'l just be like this forever. but hell no.

Life has its own mysteries. You'll never know what will happen in the future. Maybe it's just not the right time ... Maybe you'll find someone's better. someone's more deserving.:)

remember: Everything's gonna be fine because after every ending is a start of a new beginning .

Anyway, Im wishing u all the best. XOXO.

-LYSAFAE of http://ohlysafae.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment