Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Miley Experience
Monday, June 20, 2011 | 10:38 PM | 2 comments

Last June 17, 2011... Miley Cyrus held a concert in Mall of Asia. And thank goodness I was there... we bought two tickets on June 16, 2011(last 2 minutes, see?lol), one for me and one for my mom. We just asked for my cousin's favor who's living in quezon city. I'm really hopeless before the day, I thought I will never see her Corazon Guitano Concert, but then, my papa allowed me to go to concert as long as it's General Admission ticket. We're saving money for our house eh.

It's so early when we arrived at my Auntie's house in Quezon City. it's about 9:00-10:00 am. Then, 1:00 pm we went to Mall of Asia. It's our first time to go to such big concerts. The concert has started... uhm i think... 9:00 pm. We're just standing, but I don't care, I didn't felt any ache on my feet... I was just so excited, I can't explain how I feel before it started, nanginginig ako and pinagpapawisan, and ang lamig pa ng kamay ko. lolz, im so tensed. As if I'll be the one who's going to perform. When she started to sing... the whole ground started to sing too. You'll not hear yourself. When she sang The Climb, I think everyone became so emotional, everyone joined her in singing the WHOLE song. But when she finished singing it, we're all surprised when she said "PEACE"... WHAT? It's done? Bitin na bitin ata ako! haha. It's about 5 minutes nang hindi siya lumalabas, sigaw ako ng sigaw, gusto kong sumigaw, yung malakas na malakas. Gusto ko ako yung pinakamalakas ang sigaw. after 5 minutes, she came back... new outfit. after 3 songs, nag goodnight na talaga siya. :(. Malayo man yung pwesto namin but it's really worth it. atleast her spirit was there. I've been a theater actress for 2 days. lolz. I told my cousins about anything that had happened that day. With action huh. haha. nanakawan pa ako. tsk. but ok lang naman noh. haha.

When we came back in Bulacan. I opened my twitter account... agad-agad. then... I saw this:


it's her personal account. Mixed emotions. WOW! she's reading my tweets pala all the time! ang dami kong tweets sa kanya that day. sunod-sunod. Is it possible that she already watched my song for her? wow. hope so.

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Nadine said on June 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

I love Miley's "I miss you" song. Haha nice naman maybe she was following you kasi she saw your tweets =D Too bad I missed the concert =/ bleh.


Blogger Yesha (イェシャ) said on June 23, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

Wow good thing you were able to watch Miley's concert. She is such adorable. My nieces were able to see it too and they had fun as well.

I bet you had so much fun too ^ ^

Post a Comment