Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
I Passed 1st Year College Pala? :DD
Thursday, June 16, 2011 | 1:39 AM | 6 comments

Yesterday(or kani-kanina lang), is our first day of class(for our section). Hmmm... what can I say? Wala namang nagbago... sila ay sila parin, same faces... But I am thankful to see them, although I'am a bit sad that some of our classmates left us :(. Hope they'll come back... The original schedule has been changed.



This is the original schedule of 2dG2
and this is the updated version...


Monday: English- 7-10
Tuesday: Rest Day!!!
Wednesday: IT-2-5; Accounting- 5-8
Thursday: IT- 7-10; Literature- 1-4
Friday: IT- 7-9; Filipino- 10-1
Saturday: Rest Day!!!
Sunday: IT- 8-1

Sorry If I'm too lazy to make schedule like what cursor did. The saddest part here is... tinamaan ang aming P.E. good part is, mapapalitan ang P.E. ngg Billiards instead Aerobics... Billiards is cooler, for me. 8)

Anyway, I've learned a lot from our O.O.P. Instructor... like, we should not waste our time and money by escaping from class, or requesting our teacher to have a class next meeting... something like that. She's right when she said: "Samin walang nawawala kung hindi man kami magklase... sumusuweldo pa rin kami, pero kayo ang daming mawawala.". Come to think of it guys... she's so right.

Another thing is that programming is like driving... di ka matutuo mag-drive kung di mo ita-try mag drive... just like programming, you will never learn how to create a program unless you try it.

Haaay... time's so fast... I didn't realized that I'm now a second year college, sometimes I'm having this so called self-pity when "masscommunications" crosses my mind, I'm always saying that this is not my choice... but look here, I passed 1st year college, nakaya ko nga nung una... bakit di ko kakayanin sa susunod... may background naman ako kahit papaano eh. So... I'll just enjoy the course.

That's all...I've shared too much,lol... Goodnight/morning guys. God bless.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Freyah said on June 16, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

Good luck with your college days dear. Hope this year would be a blast for you!

TC!


Blogger Yesha (G-A-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S) said on June 16, 2011 at 3:05 AM  

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY COLLEGE SWEETIE :)

7-8 is pretty tiring aww just have fun with your classmates and friends *wink


Anonymous phyllz said on June 16, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

I'm still starting college this august, and that's good that you're in 2nd yr already! ^^
College is tough..
anyway, goodluck! ^^


Anonymous Melle Lee said on June 16, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

college is fun because you'll be meeting lotsa new people.. and wow that seems to be a busy sched eh? just have fun and enjoy school.. you will miss it once you have graduated


Anonymous Angie said on June 16, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Goodluck sa college life and don't forget to enjoy it din. I think college life is way cooler than high school life.

Yes, tama yung instructor mo. Ano man ang mangyari walang mawawala sa kanila kasi pumasok kayo o hindi bayad pa din sila.


Anonymous Clint said on June 16, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Wow, may pasok ng Sunday. ano un? Nakakajirits naman ung ganun. Ur linked na pala sa blog ko.

Post a Comment