Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
My New 20-Peso Bill
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 | 10:56 AM | 5 comments

Hey Guys! Look... I got my first 20-peso Bill(new version). Im so happy with this haha.(babaw talaga ng aking kaligayahan).



I'm gonna keep this forever and I'm gonna pass this money up to next my generation... to my son/daughter, grandchild, great grand child... and so on, I promise. lol. :DDD bear with me guys, i'm really this crazy! yeah!

Labels: ,


Anonymous Me Loves Red said on July 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

hi sis! :D is this the new 20 peso bill ?? nung first timeko makakita nyan i thought it's fake.. actually nakapulut ako ng 20 peso ung new version. then yun nga akala ko fake.. so i decided na wag ng pulutin.. haha then my friend has already 20 peso bill yung k2lad ng sayo.. sabi nya new version dw.. tpos naalala ko yng nkita ko sa steet.. sabi ko nlng sa srili ko "stupid" hehe.. sna bgyan aku ng gnyan.. :D


Anonymous BEBE said on July 21, 2011 at 6:16 AM  

awww..cute! :) I used to have the first 50 bill too.. but I already spent it. XD I'm saving up the old bills instead of the new bills. kase yung luma naman yung mawawala.. kaya ayun :D para may remembrance lang ako ng dating pera ng Pilipinas. :D


Anonymous Donna said on July 21, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

weeeee!! Dami din ng ganyan ng bf ko. Binibigay ko sa kanya lahat. Hndi naman kasi ako nagcocollect. Tama nga si sis rhea. I've read her comment. Old bills din collect natin. haha :D


Anonymous Freyah said on July 21, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

Never pa akong nakahawak ng bagong bills. ANg ganda ng mga new philippine peos bills! If I'll be able to have my 1st new bill, I'd also keep it. :D

TC!


Anonymous jhen said on July 22, 2011 at 9:47 PM  

oooh. sis. i used to have that. also 50, 100, and 200 . i want to collect those kaso nagato ko. LOL. can't resist it and no choice cos i don't have money narin ee. hihi. well maybe i'll collect again XD

Post a Comment