Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Epic Ending
Sunday, July 24, 2011 | 4:43 PM | 8 comments

Who has already watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2?. If you've already watched it... I wonder if you don't feel the same way I feel right after it, especially when you're a die-hard fan (like me).


I'm not really into Harry Potter when I was a kid until such time that it was aired on television way back 2008. So that's the time where we started collecting magazines and everything. I'm not a fan from the start but when the last movie aired, I wanna cry, It's gonna be the last time that we will see the trio together because of HP, not only the trio actually, the whole cast... from Dumbledore to Snape to Bellatrix to Mrs. Weasley, oh.

Hmmmn... the movie? More than what I'm really expecting, that's the shortest among the 8 movies but it's really exciting, you'll be thrilled in every scene. Helena Bonham Carter is so amazing with her Hermione part, it's my favorite. There's one part there that I really cried. Alan Rickman is amazing as well. He's a very good actor. My mom thought that He'll say "You have your mother's eyes, and you've got my nose"... lol. that's really impossible, but surely you won't get out of the cinema without your heart being touched by Snape.

I will really miss Harry Potter, although I can watch the vcds again and again, and read the books again and again.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Gel said on July 24, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

I used to be such a huge fan of Harry Potter back when I was in high school but then I grew out of it and started seeing it as something for kids nalang. Oh well. But i'm also thinking of checking out the first movies muna before watching the latest installments para mas magets ko yung flow nung movie :p


Blogger Stefi D said on July 25, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

aww thank you so much! It's really sweet of you :'D
aww I'm sure you have some talent that I don't have!! ; u;

ah I havent watched Harry Potter in a long time, I just watched the first 4 movies and that was it ^^"
Honestly, the reason is very lame lol. I actually wanted Harry and Hermoine to get together LOL XD

hey did you watch the Potter Puppet pals on youtube? it's hilarous! you should watch it :)


Anonymous Melle Lee said on July 26, 2011 at 3:01 PM  

Harry Potter is <3.. Watched it here in korea with someone.. haha I know he didnt understand it.. Was glad too that it wasnt dubbed in korean, but still theres a friggin subtitle which i kinda hate.. i will surely miss harry potter :( When I was in high school, i remember that I was a huge fan.. haha I collect their collectibles.. haha


Blogger Mar said on July 27, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Haven't had the time to watch this yet. And to think I was a die hard Potter fan! I remember collecting the books and anything I can get my hands on. I'm heart broken in a way knowing that this will be its final! Btw, Im hosting a giveaway with a neck piece inspired from the House of Harlow at stake. Hope you can drop by to join! - Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/


Anonymous jhen said on July 27, 2011 at 9:38 PM  

I already watched harry potter and i like those parts too :) especially when snape cried and seeing evrything about snape. I really don't know the whole story of the harry potter. I haven't seen all the whole stories of part 1-6, i started watching harry potter on the HP7 .hihi xD


Anonymous phyllz said on July 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

It was indeed an epic ending. I was at loss of words. I've been a very huge fan of harry potter, when the first movie came out. Then my friends started reading the books, and I got hooked as well. When I read the last book, i think 3 years ago. My heart broke when I read the last sentence in the book. And I remember getting so hooked into it back in 4th grade. Now, I'm in college.
I can't believe my childhood just ended... hehe


Anonymous Me Loves Red said on July 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

hi.. :D you know what im a avid fan of harry potter :))) i really like him... nah just kidding i mean i really like the movie.. :D


Anonymous Donna said on July 29, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

I haven't watch the movie yet but I wanted to watch too. I was not able to watch last week because I was not able to watch HP deathly hollows part 1 but now, Im prepared to watch it. :D

Post a Comment