Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Cool Trip!
Sunday, July 3, 2011 | 9:51 PM | 5 comments

Do you have a dream car? If you do, what is it? Have you already got it? I don't really have "cars" on my mind, what I mean is... it's not my first priority in life. I want house first... of course, house for my family and maybe next is car. Maybe I'm liking a car sometimes, just for example... I've seen a cute car on road, I'm so easily attracted with customized cars, especially cute cars, with designs of hello kitty or marie or anything, I've already seen a lot of cars or not just cars, even trucks... it's designed with hello kitty... black and pink! that's really cute! If I'll be having a car, i'll make sure that i'll customize it, i want a reflection of myself.

There are a lot of new trends of cars. minute by minute, car companies are having brainstorming about how to create one new trend. They develop cars according to the needs of people. For example are the cars that consist of things that we can see or use on our house, (I think this is my first dream car, and still my dream car if i really need to state my dream car[lol.]). So that's a cool thing.

For those who don't have car, what is yoour dream car? for those who's owning a car or having a car on your family, what's the model? what's the hardest part of having one? Like when you have it to be repaired or something.share it here.

Labels: ,


Anonymous phyllz said on July 5, 2011 at 4:38 AM  

I've always loved cars. Especially sports car. I'm so into cars, and it's kind of weird for a girl like me.. ;)
I don't have a car right now, because it's kind of a hassle to own one...
But my dad drives a Chevy traverse..
and my dream car is a Chevy camaro.. I don't know, I just have a thing for Chevys
(even porsche and lamborghini) :)


Anonymous Donna said on July 5, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

I do not know what exactly is dream car. I do not know much about cars. Probably, luxury cars can be Haha :D


Anonymous BEBE said on July 5, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

hmmm.. my dream car is something like the camaro car (bumblebee) from the movie transformers :) it looks sexy kase.. something like that..yung "shapeyyy" ang car and sobrang sleek ang design and unique :)

good luck to your company! :D

P.S. you might wanna join my mini giveaway sis!


Anonymous Clint said on July 5, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

SRSLY, even I'm a male, it didn't get me thinking or wanting to have a car. I dunno why, even though I love to travel. I wanted to have a house near the beach. :)


Blogger yummylittlecooks said on July 5, 2011 at 11:11 PM  

Hi, thanks for your visit.I owned a car, toyota vios.My opinion is buy the popular car,easy for maintenance, especially spare parts, easy to find.

Post a Comment