Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
TEMPTED!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011 | 3:33 PM | 3 comments

Oh, I didn't update my blog for almost 2 weeks or so. I have been really busy these past few days. Projects are blocking my way.

Topic: Who among you watches Temptation of Wife? Me and our whole family are hooked with this korean drama, maybe because it was really based into reality and the scenes were really kahindik-hindik that will make you wish that tomorrow will approach faster. Another thing is that Go Eun Jae and Min Gun Wu were pretty cute to see together. They're both PRETTY! haha. And because of being addicted to it, we decided to buy the DVD and we already finished watching it. Im telling you guys, well, if you are familiar with the korean-drama-tradition, yo'll get an idea about the ending but if you don't know, for sure tears will flow more.

That's it for now. I really want to update and update but I don't have much time.

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Yesha said on February 12, 2011 at 10:54 AM  

Imma watch that!!!
thanks for sharing <3


Anonymous Yesha said on February 12, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Imma watch that!!!
thanks for sharing <3


Blogger Niszke said on February 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM  

I also watch that pero minsan lang..hehe..

Post a Comment