Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Flyaway Breakaway Yeah!
Thursday, December 16, 2010 | 11:07 AM | 4 comments

Ok.I know this is a late post.But still I would like to thank my classmates again. Oh yeah, Im so grateful with them and thanks for inspiring me alot guys. haha. Oh well, last December 6(see how late this post is? :)) ), is the last day of our school's foundation day, if i'm not mistaken. And we still have an activity left, that was CICT Showtime the highlight of the show is the Sampolista of the Section and Pinoy henyo. They picked me as the sampolista and I've chosen the song Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. and here it is:



and I've won the first prize luckily! yay! and i also thhink that our section is composed of lucky people. Our section got the fastest time in Pinoy Henyo. Yah, lucky people haha. that's all for now. :*

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Kcaiyah D. said on December 19, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

yey for the first prize sis. congrats


Blogger Unknown said on December 19, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

wow!! you have a good voice congrats!


Anonymous BEBE said on December 20, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

wow.. nice video there sis.. :) i'm currently working on our class video tonight for tomorrow's party. :)

anyways, congrats on getting the 1st prize. :)


Blogger Ella said on December 20, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

congrats! you must be good in singing.. :)

X N
supastardom.net

Post a Comment