Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
marie the hanky
Saturday, January 8, 2011 | 8:16 PM | 4 comments

have you seen the new php moneys?i've seen twice but i wish i can have them now. oh!



oh! look at that cute hanky momay, my friend, gave me... i really love it! i don't really have a plan to use it. but momay would think that i don't like it. so i used it last friday.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous KAREN ♥ said on January 8, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

yes I've seen also the new php money :D looks great and colorful ^.^
what a lovely hanky :) I love marie cat


Anonymous La Reyn said on January 9, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Wow, it's Marie! She's really cute! <3


Blogger domokun said on January 12, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

teehee its kawaii..>< i wunt use it too if i get one>< lol too adorable..i cant bear it get dirty XP


Anonymous Carmine said on January 13, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

I want to have those money, too! too bad they still don't circulate here in Pampanga. *sniff sniff*

Post a Comment