Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Three Peverell Brothers
Wednesday, December 22, 2010 | 7:01 PM | 2 comments

No, I'm not going to talk about Harry Potter nor Beedle the Bard . I'm going to talk about our new puppies! Yes! Puppies. Last December 15, I was shocked for I heard something like "Meow" I thought it was Carla's Kittys, Carla is our Cat and she's preggy too. But when I found where the sound came from. I found out that Angel gave birth to FOUR PUPPIES! and guess what, they're all boys! :o haha. But of course, we'll be giving one of them to Chester, and that is the puppy who has shade of brown! though it's the cutest of all, he decided to name it Dobby. and here comes the Three Peverell Brothers, we're going to name the three puppies with Ignotus, Cadmus and Antioch.

Yay! we bought something for us.



It's the Midi player!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous melle lee said on December 23, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

my dog also gave birth lastnight but only with 1 puppy :( youre lucky that yours is 4..

yayyy for the midi player


Anonymous La Reyn said on December 25, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

Wow, so many puppies! Their names are very unique. You should post some pictures of them. :D

Post a Comment