Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Thank You Harry Hunt
Thursday, January 27, 2011 | 3:52 PM | 5 comments

Hooray! I got the perfect grade on our midterm exam in english. We recited 3 tongue twisters(random pick edition). I got these twisters: Harry Hunt, Sarah Shuster and Kimbo Kemble. I'm not exactly expecting this, but I know I gave my best, I just told my self to believe that I can do that and I did not mind my classmates whatever they're doing, I just exerted 100% confidence, and when I thought my mind would be block, I just breathed deeply and smiled but did not bother to ask my classmates what's next. And because of that, I got this gift from my Instructor, this was the incentive she's talking about:



Our swimming class(pe class), is working well, so far. It's just making me so sleepy every after the class.


Oh, I don't like my self there!

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Melle Lee said on January 27, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

yayyy for the perfect midterm grade.. :)) sometimes, you just have to think positive to make things work.. and glad that it worked perfectly fine for ya.. haha glad that everything is working well for ya,,


Anonymous KAREN ♥ said on January 27, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

yey! congrats sis for having a perfect midterm grade. We have the same attitude :) were both a positive thinker :) And i'm happy that your swimming class is working well for you, except on being sleepy after it. HAHA!!


Anonymous Yesha said on January 28, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Good job sis :) and the incentive is cute and cool and yay it's HK <3


Anonymous Freyah said on February 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM  

Congratz with your midterm exam results!

The HK watch looks so kawaii.. ^_~

TC!


Anonymous Melle Lee said on February 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM  

just visiting again.. lol

do update when you're not busy.,. lol

i love reading updates from ya

Post a Comment