Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Presentable Presents!
Monday, December 27, 2010 | 7:27 PM | 7 comments

What do you like most when it's Christmas? Carolings? Me? :D ow, I mean, if you ask me. I really like presents. Honestly, I like receiving gifts than receiving money. I like the moment when I unwrap the gift, the sounds of the wrapper and everything. haha. Oh I would like to share them:



actually, these two are the only gifts that i received. i received money alot. but that's alright with me. coz I got something here. they're from my auntie, from USA




oh! this hanna montana top was really for my sister. but coz she knew I really like it. thanx she gave it to me. and i gave her the purple sando that looks like that pink one.



I like the classy look of this green top



a calvin klein sando is great. cool to wear.

and hey! wanna see our puppies.?


back to the topic... yes. it may be very overwhelming to receive christmas gifts. but what's actually's the best about this season is celebrating Jesus' birthday with our family :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Anonymous La Reyn said on December 27, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

I love everything you got there, especially the tops. And those puppies are so cute! God bless!


Blogger Niszke said on December 28, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

you so lucky! you got a lot of gifts :)) niceeyy..so cuteee stuffs btw.. :D


Anonymous claire said on December 28, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

i only received a daily bread this christmas but its ok because i got to spend the christmas with the whole family :D


Blogger Kcaiyah D. said on December 28, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

daming damit.. crush ko ung stripes. =)


Anonymous Jamie said on December 29, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Waaah. I like your gifts. Lucky you!


Anonymous Yesha said on December 30, 2010 at 3:03 AM  

true indeed. it's more fun celebrating Christmas with family and pray together...

cool stuff you got there anyway.. Me, i like giving gifts hihi


Anonymous KAREN said on December 30, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

yess I also loved receiving gifts especially those from your loved ones :)

you got cool christmas presents there huh.. :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! got new post btw :]

Post a Comment