Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
needed not wanted!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | 4:29 PM | 2 comments

ok. Just a quick note.

Hmm. I just thought about something. i really want to have a laptop (secondhand is alright). well, im not just wanting t actually, im needing it. so if you just know a contest... or a way to earn money. tellme please. i know some ways to earn but. i don't know how. foolish me. I've registered to infolinks. and i think it's the only site that i can understand >.<. so help me. thanks :) I just want to have my own money to lessen the arguments among us. atleast if i want something i can buy it and if we're on crisis state, i can help.

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Melle Lee said on January 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

wow im the first commenter? lol

hmmm about money making, better ask raissa of girlychiq.. ask her at twitter @girlychiq is her user name.. been trying out hers and its kinda cool though.. tell her I referred you to her so she could help you out.. lol

yayy for the new laptop. second hand doesnt matter.. as long as it is in good condition


Anonymous Aivs said on January 18, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Mmm.. I also want a NEW LAPTOP, a notebook would also be fine, but like you.. still thinking about the expense =)

Post a Comment