Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
CHAR-tastic!
Monday, February 14, 2011 | 1:38 PM | 1 comments

Merry Heart's Day everyone!!!

Who watched Charice: A Home for Valentine? She's so amazing. she's really fantastic. especially when she sang All By Myself, considering that she's crying that time. She's also an inspiration for me. I support her since the time that she joined one big contest here, and I was really expecting that she'll be the champion, but anyway, for me it's still her who deserves to win and not anyone else, but I believe that it's happened for a reason, and that reason may be her status now. If she won that contest, she'll not be discovered online for sure, coz she'll have career here.

She's so inspiring. I saw my mom, crying, when Charice sang Maghintay ka Lamang. I asked her why, she just said that she hopes I'll be there someday, that I follow Charice's footsteps. She really like Charice a lot. So Charice, we really hope that you'll never change coz, we are really proud of you, you're inspiring a lot of dreamers.

I really thought Charice will sing Telephone with Rachelle Ann. that would be a bunch of fun. I love them both.


Blogger Jhanna Blaine said on February 19, 2011 at 8:04 AM  

OMG I watched it. I was talking to my hubby then I was like, "her voice makes me shiver" lol she's so amazing :)

Post a Comment