Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
ABNKKPGALBTNPLA ako?
Friday, November 26, 2010 | 9:18 PM | 3 comments

ALIBATA is so much fun fun fun!!!

Oh now i'm enjoying our filipino subject (compare to the last sem's filipino). Not just recitations and everything. Anyways, it's also because our filipino now is panitikan. it is the first time that I translated words in modern alphabet to alibata!!! if you already memorized the alibata corresponding to modern letters, you'll gonna have fun tranlating, for sure. and because of my enjoyment, i haven't noticed that my seatmate's talking to me, i told him that "I'm sorry, I'm concentrating!!!".

Err. haven't watched harry potter yet. grr. when oh when? december! my mom told us that we will watch the epic on the big screen on december. Err, i can't wait. haha

Oh and oh! It's Miley Cyrus' birthday last november 23 and before that of course is chester's birthday (november 22) and my parent's 17'th anniversary(22 or 23, either of the two haha. long story if i tell you why)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Ella said on November 27, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

woah alibata! HAHA! XD

X N
supastardom.net


Anonymous jogz said on November 28, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Waaa! I have heard of this, but haven't tried! Is it hard?


Anonymous Mei said on November 30, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

aww. i wish i have also learned alibata :( we didn't tackle that and i hate my prof for that. tsk.

Post a Comment