Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Miley-holic
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 | 10:01 AM | 5 comments

Oh my! I'm so miley-holic! haha



I know, hannah montana's over. but... haha i'm not over it! lol. and i superr love miley cyrus! oh yeah! i cant be tamed, i can't be tamed... i can't be blamed!... lalala haha.

oh. i've got something to share. i added another stuff on my room. the what's on my mind corner:



and I bought something. it's really affordable.



haha. enjoy!!! :D

Labels: , , , ,


Anonymous Czarah said on November 17, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

magiging kamuka mo na si miley cyrus nyan. wait, wait, wait, hindi pa kita narinig na kumanta ng song nya. AY. meron pala. it's the climb!:D everytime mo inuupdate yang what's on your mind na yan? hahaha!


Anonymous La Reyn said on November 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Cute stuffs!
I used to be Miley Cyrus' fan before, but never gave attention to her Hannah Montana show--I just watched its movie. Now, I'm not her fan anymore, hehe, although her songs are great, but she has changed a lot at a very young age (no offense). But still, she's a good singer.

BTW, your Hello Kitty wallet is so cute.


Blogger Ella said on November 18, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Oh! not really obvious! HAHHA. i'm a fan too but not that so much like you do. hehe. :)

X N
supastardom.net


Anonymous Dianne said on November 20, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Haha. My sister loveesss Miley. =)) Omg, is that a hello kitty wallet? It's so cuutee.


Anonymous beth♥ said on November 22, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

heyyaaa. OMO ! i heart HK !!! OVERRR!

Post a Comment