Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Hyper Aian :))
Friday, November 12, 2010 | 10:29 PM | 1 comments

Pheew! Uhm... my blog's kinda improving.hoho.I really really hope that we can have internet in ourhome na.so that i can edit everything in this blog.err

topic now.this day is the happiest day for me for this week(first week of classes).it's not because chester's absent, haha. Oh well, chester's a friend of mine.a very close friend of mine :p. The reason of my happiness is because of the activity we've had in filipino. It's like knowing yourself by your closefriends/classmates.ayun dikit-dikit ng bond paper at the back then they/we wrote negative or positive attitudes at each other's paper.I'm surprised on what they wrote.
mabait,tahimik,apakagaling kumanta baet pa,magaling kumanta,lukaret,mahinhin,luka,hyper.

but what's really attracting are these two lines:

Payat!Mahilig sa kape.Err if you only knew why! hahahaha and
Mag....Can't continue! haha.it's kinda censored! err :/ 'twas written by one of my closest friend and SHE'S of course a girl.

wiw.congratz chester for your new job.i hope we could also work on that UNO thing you are talking about

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous La Reyn said on November 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

I'm glad that you've got compliments from your classmates. :)

Post a Comment