Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
What The Hair?
Sunday, March 29, 2015 | 12:14 AM | 6 comments

Hi  guys, just wanna let you know I'm still breathing, lol. Anyway, since a lot of things had happened during these past three months, sadly, I won't be able to post them all...

Anyway, I think I'd like to talk about my hair. So... I think some of you knows that I had this long curly hair:


A photo posted by aian (@aianananalalala) on



But, one day on January, I've decided to cut it short... just like this one:

A photo posted by aian (@aianananalalala) on


A month later, I've decided to cut it... but I told the hairdresser to cut just a little. But then... what happened was this:




A photo posted by aian (@aianananalalala) on
Well, there are people who are anti-aian's-new-look(they said they'll really miss my Starbucks  logo look) but there are also pro-aian's-new-look... well, I honestly don't know how I'd feel.

What do you think guys? :)

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Ayesha said on April 2, 2015 at 5:22 AM  

Looks good on you! I love it :)
Actually, you look like inspired hmmm :)

Update me!


Blogger miasmode said on April 6, 2015 at 10:20 PM  

Hair dresser always chop too much hair off. You look beautiful with all of them but I love the second hair length the most :D

xx


Blogger jonathan said on April 6, 2015 at 10:41 PM  

I do like them long but even the short haircut do justice to you. You look pretty in both.


Blogger Unknown said on April 7, 2015 at 10:22 PM  

Love all of your looks! You look like a Korean with your hair. :) I think your second one is the best, though! Nonetheless I admire that you're pretty confident with whatever hairstyle you have, so don't worry, you're still very beautiful at that. :)

Mimi | The Foxy Heroine


Blogger Hi! I am LiLi! said on April 12, 2015 at 9:13 AM  

I shaved my head off last year twice. :D Now that it is longer, I want to do it again. But most people around me doesn't want me to anymore. So I am growing it again. I hope I can keep it, maybe even as long as yours.


Blogger Joy said on April 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM  

maganda ka pa tin kahit maiksi or mahaba:)

Post a Comment