Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Opportunities
Thursday, November 22, 2012 | 1:03 PM | 10 comments

I had a great opportunity to work with BA Masscom Students last friday. They asked me if it will be okay for me to be one of their actors on their assignment which is a Music Video Imitation. I had fun being with them!!! And for everyone's information, Mass Com was my first choice for my course but my parents didn't allow me :( .

so here's the result.



So what can you about my stiff acting???? hahaha... and my 50-k noseline?! lol. 

I was very shy while doing my scene with my leading man aka Sam Milby haha. He's gay and he's so funny! Love him so much!


me with my make up artist who did my noseline. haha



OMG. look what he was doing while I was not opening my eyes.


shooting my scenes


with my beautiful girls


my favorite picture. Angel is so gwapo! I crush him! haha lol.


my Profile Picture on FB. ;)

I hope you all loved the music video because they told me they got the first rank in whole 3rd year. I'm so happy for them! I looooove them so much! and btw this is the original video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3okLZWkR6sc

This is one of my dreams being on a music video and finally! This is it! I didn't miss the opportunity of course! Even though my mom almost did not allow me.

And speaking of opportunity, I missed Miss Saigon auditions :(((((((... anyway, who am I to pass the audition? >.< lol. But still, i should've tried!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Kristen said on November 22, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

You're so pretty! Love your acting in the Music Video. Very good for a starter. c: And huwaaa. Angel's gwapo. Hehehe!! And your makeup artist is cute! What's he doing? Was he kissing you? XD Taray ng noseline. xD c: Seems that you had so much fun with them. c: Glad that you did. ^^

Re: Medyo crush ko yung nag-add sakin. xD Denial pa ako nung una na hindi ko siya crush. xD Gay sya. ;A;


Anonymous Hannan said on November 23, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

wow! you look really stunning in that video. :) you don't look shy. hehe.

Re: yup.. really had a great time in there. thank you sa greetings :*


Blogger Kristen said on November 23, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

Join ka na, Aian! :) Alam mo, 3/4 ng mga naging crush ko sa buhay ko, bakla. ;A; Bakit kasi mga gwapo mga gays ngayon. >.> xD

Naaah. The one who added me was the gay.. Yung sa post ko, he's been my classmate for a couple of years na din in college. c:

Oo nga e. Hindi ko alam kung paano paniniwalaan yun kasi yung friend ko, walang galos although fractured ang jaw nya. Tapos yung friend niya, grabe naman ang nangyari. <//////3


Blogger Penda Penn said on November 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

you look awe-to the very-some! hmm, what course did u take up then? <3 finalllly, some posting! watching the video right now, you look hot , maybe i should start calling you "your hotness"? how does "hi, your hotness!" sound to you ?? <3


Blogger Ice Goddhez Blog said on November 26, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

Sounds like a fun activity :)

Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting. Really appreciate it. :)

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B


Blogger mio said on November 29, 2012 at 5:03 AM  

LOVE THE MAKE UP OF THE LAST PHOTO!! *.*

JOIN GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!! <3


Anonymous Rhea Bue said on December 2, 2012 at 7:57 PM  

Wow! amazing.. congrats on the music video sis :) you deserve it.. :)


Blogger Joanne said on December 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

Congrats naman on the music video! Sure you did really well kasi sila yung nag-top for the whole third year. You must do more videos like this next time. You're pretty and talented!


Blogger Elilea said on December 9, 2012 at 3:35 AM  

Oooohhh!!! So pretty mo naman!


Anonymous Carrie said on December 10, 2012 at 2:19 AM  

What an amazing opportunity! Seems like you had a terrific time! :)

Post a Comment