Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Posts To Expect
Sunday, November 4, 2012 | 11:56 AM | 2 comments

Woah. It's been a month since my last post. Geez, what a shame. Tumblr has taken away my personal blogging life. There's so many things I would like to post on my blog, but I can't post it now... it'll take too long to type it. I'll give you some preview.

1. One True Love Finale
2. Projects that taken away my social life
3. Overnightsssssss
4. Unfinished wattpad stories
5. Undas 2012
6. CICT Band Concert on December.
7. Windows 8
8. Microsoft Student Partners

and a lot more!

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Penda Penn said on November 5, 2012 at 11:50 PM  

i love you and miss you~
i wish you good luck in all the things that you're doing! (which is alot ;D)

mwah mwah.
lots of lovin'
www.ohpenda.com


Blogger Elilea said on November 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

Been a long time since your last update. haha! Hope to see more posts from you! Hope you're doing well too! :)

Post a Comment