Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Since I'm a College Student
Monday, February 27, 2012 | 10:28 PM | 3 comments

Heyya! I love nail arts, I started to love it when I saw a tutorial on net about panda nailart. Now I can't find the blog where I read that :\\. But anyway, I just experimented on our old nail polish. And... taran!



weeh... i know it's not that pretty :)) but I'm proud of myself.


my best polish so far. 3> haha. I just want to experience going to school with a nail art since when I was highschool, even after special occasions such as JS Prom, we are required to remove our nail polish :((.

Do you love nail arts?
What's the best site to look for nail designs?

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous JHOANA said on February 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

I don't really polish my nails because it's not allowed in the hospital. =) but your design looks simple and cute! love the pink neon color!


Anonymous Faith said on February 28, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

that's funny, I once did this nail design as well, pink with black tips! :D

I love nail arts! I usually just watch on youtube or google designs :)


Anonymous Ayel said on February 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM  

Ang cute naman! :) gusto ko din mag experiment sa nails ko, pero saka na kapag sinipag nako hehehe... :)

Post a Comment