Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Best Vest
Sunday, February 5, 2012 | 11:16 PM | 8 comments

Remember the Miley Cyrus/Max Azria Vest that I bought a month ago? it's in this post, I wore it yesterday (February 4, 2012) on our school, haha, thank goodness it's not that strict on school every weekends because I just wore shorts, anyway it's just our last meeting on P.E.(that thought really makes me wanna.ugh.cry??? lol!). And oh, I took some photos.


so obviously i created a lookbook.nu account, if you have one, hype please! haha. I'm not a fashionista ok? I just want to share what i look like everytime i go somewhere. and follow me there. hihi thanks :))








I don't know if it fits me well, :)).

Goodnight :)

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Faith said on February 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

you look adorable dear!
love ya <3


Anonymous jenn said on February 7, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

cute! me likes the shorts and the vest :3


Anonymous apriL said on February 12, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

look so cute.. love the shorts too..


Blogger Trish said on February 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

I like the style of the vest :)


Anonymous Mei said on February 15, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

Nice outfit! :) Buti senyo di masyado strict, nakakapagshorts ka hehe


Blogger Stefi D said on February 19, 2012 at 2:35 AM  

nice vest! the outfit's so pretty! :)


Anonymous Donna said on February 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

You're so pretty sis. Love the look.


Anonymous Phyllz said on February 21, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

so adorable! :) i hyped and fanned you! :)

Post a Comment